- In Home: Most of our services are provided in our clinic. In certain cases, therapy can be provided in home. A travel charge is applied.
- We have expertise in diagnosing and treating the following disorders:
- Receptive/Expressive Language Disorders
- Articulation/Phonological Disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders ( Apraxia and Dysarthria)
- Cleft Palate related Speech Disorders
- Social Pragmatic Speech Disorders
- Autism related Speech and Language Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorderr
- Swallowing Disorders
- Adult Aphasia
- Voice Disorders
- Accent Modification
We strive to make the payment process efficient and clear. Dale Enomoto, our office manager, will assist you in every way. Generally, services are paid for at the end of each session. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discovery Card, checks and cash. We participate with Tricare insurance. We can help you determine if other insurances cover speech therapy and help you file a claim for reimbursement. Speech therapy is an eligible expense for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.